1. For the service-learning project, I hope to learn about the challenges this family faces and what their hopes are for the future. I also hope to be more appreciative in life and to see how this family overcomes their struggles while being refugees.
2. My assumptions for the service-learning site is a family who lives in an apartment with not many material possessions. They might not be used to their living accommodations and neighborhood.
3. I assume that this family was fearful when coming to the U.S and starting a new chapter in their lives. I feel that they are hopeful about starting new lives and going to school to get a good job.
4. I can share my interests by teaching this family because I am going into education and teaching is my passion. I will enjoy showing them new ways of living in the U.S and how they can strive for success.
No comments:
Post a Comment